HowYouRoll.org - Call for Submissions

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by HowYouRoll, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I'm starting a new blog, HowYouRoll.org. Here's the first video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKYSTJItS48"]How To Roll A Joint In Tel Aviv[/ame] HowYouRoll will be dedicated to the documentation of smoking rituals and methods of preparation around the world, and I'm looking for contributions!

Want to share with others how YOU roll (or pack or clean or otherwise prepare)? Show us your love, your custom, your ritual, your style...

Write me here or at HowYouRoll [at] gmail [dot] com

And have an awesome day

2. sounds fun.

ill make/post a video when i re-up today !

3. awesome! I'm excited to see it

4. Good stuff I hope you can keep it going.
    Good Luck!!

5. Thanks! Again, if any of you have anything to contribute I'd love to see it. And feel free to forward this to friends you know who've got their own rituals to share

6. How'd it go? Working on a couple more over here as well...

7. Diggin the roll.. not so much the music lol.

8. how the hell did you get your camera above you, i tried doing it one handed, tried putting the camera in a bunch of differnt places, none are really good though :p

9. I used a tripod. You could also try having someone else hold the camera above you. Otherwise, feel free to try another way of shooting! As long as it's well lit, I think any angle could work.

10. less bacco more hash and it would be lookg mighty fineee

11. I can see how it might be too much tobacco for some people, which is kind of the idea ... that everyone does it differently! And I'd love to see how you do it.

But yeah, since it's very hard to come by green here, we smoke hash. The hash is the exact same color as the tobacco, and the hash I'm using is very strong, and I think it's a stronger mix than it seems to be in the video - good point.

Also most hash smokers here are by default tobacco smokers - unfortunately tons of people smoke in this country and even more unfortunately I'm one of them - but in any case it's less of a big deal for us to smoke that much tobacco.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

12. Hey everyone, I made another video! This way uses less paper ... and your friends will be impressed :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-BSF8_hhw]How To Roll A Joint Inside Out - Flambe Style - HowYouRoll.org tutorial[/ame]

Have any of you made any clips lately?

13. תל-אביב!!!!!!!

14. רפרסנט'! חחחח'