HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. you should redo this in video format

2. People used to do this with heroin, sort of similar.

They found a way to turn the heroin into a liquid, and they would soak their clothing in the liquid.

Then they would put the clothing in a suitcase, and just take the suitcase on the plane with the heroin soaked clothing. Even if the suitcase got searched, no one suspected anything because there was nothing but clothing inside.

Then they had another procedure to get the heroin back out of the clothing and back into a powder form.

They eventually got busted and did jail time over this, but it worked for yearss in the 90's.

3. ^^^^i saw that on CSI miami

4. I used BHO and it turned out fantastic.

Thanks for the post OSG I'm definitely going to try making those canna cigars. Would you suggest I use BHO or QWISO? I'm leaning towards BHO, but I've never made them before. I plan on using a thai stick and multiple layers :) hopefully I have a camera and I can post it up.

5. Where can i find some hash oil? I really want to buy and try it out, but here in my country - no way. So if there is some place (online) where i can purchase or somebody who will make me а favour i'll appreciate and pay well. Thanks in advance.

6. sure there are tons of places online for you to buy you're own seeds, grow them, and then process that bud any way you want, including making it into hash oil!

7. I think that i have asked about HASH oil, not about seeds, i have seed i grow MJ, but i dont know how to make oil, also i want to know where can i buy (if it's possible) ready to use oil?

8. nice!:smoking: gonna have to give this a go!

9. Why do you use the alcohol with the oil? I tried it without and I am still waiting on it to dry. Does the alcohol help the drying process?

10. The oil I make is very pure usually so it is hard at room temp. I use iso instead of heating it but either way it's fine. If you didn't use a solvent you don't need to wait for it to dry.

11. I see. The oil I have is almost like a cooking oil. Its been at room temp for a while. I guess its over 8 months old. The paper isn't really dry yet. Main reason for me thinking it needed to dry was so the paper didn't rip. I have probably have a 1/4 of a mason jar left of it. Maybe I should just make some cookies. I am currently high so I am not that worried about it.

12. Very nice joint. Hope you had a great time smoking that.

13. Wow. Super tasty I'm sure.

14. Hell yeah.. just need ash oul...

15. OSG is ther a weed to alcohol ratio for super strong oil imean like just sniffing the stuff will get you stoned. i want to make a potent batch of oil for a cannacigar. btw have you posted that thread yet? if not could i pm you about my workings sry no pics tho my camera craped out.

16. I haven't gotten around to making any cannacigars. It's a lot of work to do it right and I've been busy.

I only use enough alcohol to cover the buds just barely when I make my oils. I have a sticky or two in the 'Harvesting and Processing' section on how I make my hash and hash oils.

17. ok ty osg. im going i try and make a cigar with gums like in the rolling papers and some of your oils. your posts are quite helpfull ty :smoke:

18. You're welcome. That's why I came here.

19. nice guide +rep

20. i like takin oil and having it in glass vial..heat the vial then drop a drip on the paper..spread around with a hot paper clip..toss the paper into a coffee can full of grider dust..shake can around and all the dust sticks to the oil..pull out nice crusty paper then roll your fav grass into it and ignite! awesome post! thanks for the new ideas