Hows your saturday goin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supersmoker27, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Mine good. I was just about to fall asleep this morning and my friend came over so we stated smoking and doing fent. t

hen before we knew it the sun came up so went gragesale shopping. I got 3 timers for turnign off grow lights for 75 cents.

Then we got 2 md 20/20 but they wernt sitting well with my stomach so I stopped drinking and now my friend went to mexico and is pickin me up 100mg of valium:hello:, should be back in about 30mins

2. wish my friends could just travel to mexico in under 30 mins :(

3. Have him grab some LSD while he's down there!!

Today's going alright, just woke up, work today from 4-midnight....should be fun stuff! No not really, I work with a tard tonight. Oh well!

4. #4 uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    i was considering opening a new fent this morning.. been 6 days since my last one ran out

maybe i'll go up to the state park this lovely afternoon, walk around on the trails and smoke a bowl. dunno what's up for today :)

edit: was gunna go to the Pretty Lights show tonight, sold out = ( !!

5. I think I'm going to see a movie today, so that'll be pretty relaxing. Other than that, I'm not sure yet. Probably smoke a little later on today, and then sit on here more. Ha. I'm on the City too much.

6. Same haha. Every night I smoke a bowl, browse the internet, watch a movie, and post on here. Fun stuff :)

I want to smoke right now but I'm waiting for my buddy to get here so I can pwn him at Magic the Gathering!!

7. Hell yeah, that's my ritual. If I don't have any plans during the night on weekends, I smoke and chill online. A movie and GrassCity are essential.

8. DUUUUUUUUUDE YO UPLAY MAGIC?!!?!?!? thats fuckin awesome!!! what kind of deck you got?!?!?!

9. Magic OWNS.

I play a black creature destroying/regen deck. It's an older T1 deck, from early 00's. Has lots of Invasion, Onsalught, Odyssey, and a bunch of others. Fun stuff!

Off to work :D

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKtUrS6QTOo]YouTube - Marcy Playground - It's Saturday[/ame]

11. Ughh not so great. I just got surgery on my foot so I can't really go anywhere. I haven't left the house since thursday and i'm going crazy! haha, oh well, i've had friends over to smoke thursday and friday night so it hasn't been THAT horrible. I think one of my friends might be picking me up tonight to go to some party buttt I'm on crutches so it's still pretty much gonna suck..

12. woke up at 5:30 to go watch the sunrise on the cliffs, which was cool

feel like shit and tired though, the doctors think I might have a heart valve infection but I won't find out until monday, if so that's probably why I feel like shit

out of opiates and none of my connects got anything except for some norcos but I'm not even interested in those anymore

13. I've been playing Mario Kart for 2 hours straight and still haven't won the the Gold Cup in Special. I'm also frustrated that I don't have a place to trip tonight.

14. My day has sucked thus far. Had lunch with my grandma and great grandma, and both the rents. That was just OKAY, and then I drove to Sam's Club with my dad and that was boring as balls. I'm usually a happy guy, but for some reason I've been down in the dumps all day. Just one of those days I guess. Meh.

15. ive been getting shit ready to move, while simultaneously distracting myself with this website.

we were supposed to leave last night. now the plan is to leave tonight. realistically, i think i'll be there sometime tomorrow.

the worst part about that is there is only about 20 minutes worth of packing to do.

16. in a cabin by self , in the middle of the woods by a lake.. gonna dose and smoke bowls all niiight

17. can take 300mg of dxm and smoke some weed.

didnt do shit all day, feels good

18. lucky I had to work all day on a saturday it sucked, i make burritos

19. its lookin like another boring saturday here for me, all my buddies are working and i doubt i can get any booze before 10. i could dose but im trying to save my acid, might have to take one though so i have something to do.

my buddy is on crutches too. he broke his leg and is on crutches for awhile, and hes goin to school in tampa florida. nice and sunny out and hes gotta gimp around

20. I went to the movies and saw Saw VI. It was pretty good. Now I'm back at home, waiting for some buddies to hit me up and see what's going down tonight.