Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How's Your Night Going Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DOdoubleG, Jul 11, 2012.

1. So, hows everyone this fine summa evenin' :cool:

My night's been good, just returned from a road trip today, I am heavily medicated and chillaxin, pretty much to the point of my head melting into the pillow.

Smoke Suttin... :D

2. Me too man. Just waited all day for my connect.
    (yes I'm not legal yet :p) but anyways I'm nice and comfortable right now ;) if you
    Catch my drift.

3. What do you mean youre not legal yet:smoking:

4. [quote name='"DOdoubleG"']What do you mean youre not legal yet:smoking:[/quote]

I think he means he doesn't have his MedCard. Also I'm feeling nice and medicated as well. Happy tok'n!

5. I hate the word medicated! Hah but yea stay blazed!

6. Its not going so swell, dry and only left with some vaped bud.

7. Damn, well last night was the shit
    now im just left with resin hits:mad:

8. Atleast you guys have resin and vaped meds to smoke. I am completely dry.

9. Man I'm high as fuck, just picked up some super frosty haze from a new dealer and vaped a couple bowls and smoked a bowl

10. It sucks. Nobody had change for a 20$. this was going to be my last day smoking before my t break too.

11. IM having a good ass night tonight , partay bitchess

12. High as fuck watching netflix. Pretty typical night.

13. I watched red tails. Smoked some dank tobacco and ate pasta with my dog. Just happy I get to sleep in tmmrow

14. I toked a bowl and spend the night on Xbox with my buds. Now I'm laying in my bed on GC great day imo