Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows this Sour D look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EazyGrass, Jan 31, 2014.

1. #1 EazyGrass, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Pretty sure it was Sour D at least. I don't really get into the whole looks and specs of marijuana. How's it look to you guys? I'm from Missouri so it's not the easiest to get the really good bud here. image.jpg

2. Looks nice man. Some fat nugs.

3. Dense nugs nice

4. It's looks good now gimme some !

5. YummySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Looks nice this is sourd i had a week ago.

[​IMG]

7. Looks like weed to me. 

8. Looks like 2 balls and a dick..

9. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19440236" timestamp="1391150687"]Looks like 2 balls and a dick..[/quote] interesting imagination Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Most dealers don't even know what they are selling unless they get it straight from the grower, or grow it their self. And even if they do they often like to lie. My best guy just says its good if its good(and its always good). My other guys like to sell me shit weed mixed with wood chips and call it some random popular name.

Weed all pretty much looks the same to me but it looks good whatever it is.

11. [quote name="Kelek" post="19440336" timestamp="1391152588"]Most dealers don't even know what they are selling unless they get it straight from the grower, or grow it their self. And even if they do they often like to lie. My best guy just says its good if its good(and its always good). My other guys like to sell me shit weed mixed with wood chips and call it some random popular name.Weed all pretty much looks the same to me but it looks good whatever it is.[/quote]Interesting.....Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. looks good buddy, I have some L.A OG and its pungent like the sour. idk bout yall, but I love that strong smellin smoke

13. [quote name="Kelek" post="19440336" timestamp="1391152588"]Most dealers don't even know what they are selling unless they get it straight from the grower, or grow it their self. And even if they do they often like to lie. My best guy just says its good if its good(and its always good). My other guys like to sell me shit weed mixed with wood chips and call it some random popular name.Weed all pretty much looks the same to me but it looks good whatever it is.[/quote] wow dude that sucks. Being able to get different strains is the shit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. How do you know what you are getting? You buy from dispensaries? Just know the right people? Maybe I'm just retarded?

15. [quote name="Kelek" post="19440591" timestamp="1391158691"]How do you know what you are getting? You buy from dispensaries? Just know the right people? Maybe I'm just retarded?[/quote] yeah, just going to dispensaries. There are so many different choices Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. looks decent especially if youre from missouri. the only question that matters though is does it smoke well?

17. That shit is dense looks good to me bro nice pickup

18. It's gotta be lime green an stink super heavySent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app