How's this Scrog look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MikeyTheRucc, May 28, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Just put it in about 10 minutes ago any tips on getting the most out of it?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

2. Not too shabby. Looks like she'll be all filled out in a few weeks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I hope it all works like it should

4. What kinda lights are you working with? When are you thinking of flowering?

5. I've got a galaxy hydro 300w in there I started these mid to end of January so I was going to give it another month of veg then try and flower

6. I still wanted to do a watering with some coco water I already gave it a feed of straight aloe Vera juice

7. Sorry forgot to reply lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha. Word, I don't have much experience with led's, so take this with a grain of salt.

I always like to plan out my scrog so that it's completely full after the first week of flower. If you overpack the canopy, you run the risk of airflow/moisture/mold issues.

So, I like to keep the canopy underneath the screen for the first week of flower, and then let the plants stretch into it during weeks 2-4, after that, I defoliate (lollipop) the bottom underneath the canopy, and voila! You have an even canopy that only grows nugs up top!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Again, that's all based off my experience vegging with metal halide bulbs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    I wouldn't know what to lollipop haha I tried mainlining the plant too not much undergrowth