How's this look???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Parkoursome, Jan 9, 2013.

1. This is the 3rd week, i added an extra blue spectrum light 3 days ago and it's really responded... I have to say pure bloom bulb spectrums alone just don't work as well... But it's my 2nd grow what the hell do I know :p

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty healthy. Quite small for 3 weeks though perhaps - what strain + wattage are your lights? How often are you watering?

3. #3 Parkoursome, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    I have no idea what the strain is, but for the first week or so I had it on just a small flourecent lamp in addition to sunlight (due to a delay in my light set up)so around a week ago I added this 10,000 lumen set up for like 70 bucks, I got both bulbs as red spectrum bloom bulbs and added the lamp on the side and it seems to be doing well, and it's only the first week or so on full spectrum
    HTG Supply - 2 Foot 2 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp

4. and I'm trying to wait for the soil to show some signs of dryness, which takes about 2 days maybe 3 , I usually poke an inch below the soil to test

5. Yeah sounds fine then, doesn't look overwatered was just wondering if there was a reason for the slower growth other than lights.

Your current lighting will be fine for it now, just keep it close to the plant 2 inches will do and you should see her take off pretty soon :)

6. I may just be paranoid but the two biggest leaves are curling a little bit at the tips... Is this the sign of over heating??

Attached Files:

7. Do I have to much wind? This fan is always on super low... Should I point it away and let it draw fresh air instead of push?

Attached Files:

8. Close up!! Looks really active!! Just hate the ends of the leaves curling up a bit

Attached Files: