Hows this look?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by diesel45645, Apr 29, 2012.

1. So apparently I lost both my pipes... (probably stolen) so I made this thing from a Chapstick bottle and a ratchet piece. I put the bowl too close to the end so I covered it with tin foil. How's this look for a 1 time deal till I buy a new one tomorrow?

Attached Files:

2. plastic and foil

Would rather wait to smoke till I got the new one

3. I can already feel a tumor growing in my brain just by looking at that piece.

4. I would be disappointed if one of my friends pulled that out and started to load it.

5. Lol why not just roll a j?

6. Why not make an apple pipe?

7. carve a bowl out of a carrot... never plastic and foil.

8. Make some edible, hot knife concentrates, and hell even smoke some resin if ya gotta, but never aluminum foil and plastic pipe. That sir is a no-no. Go make yourself a firecracker and get blasted only takes 20mins.

9. looks harsh but will get the job done

10. It worked I guess it's still healthier than a cigarette

11. Are you that unfortunate that you can't afford a cheap $15 pipe or are you just some 12 year old?

I'd rather toke a joint then some greasy plastic, tinfoil, ratchet piece chrome fumes "pipe"

12. Lol you must be unfortunate since you can't read to well..lmao.

13. keep telling yourself that :rolleyes:

14. Use a paper until you get a piece

15. It would work but be careful. You could inhale some stuff of the foil or some plastic if not careful. If i were you i would just take an apple and turn it into a pipe

16. Or out of my new pipe :p

17. Pics or it didn't happen!

(sorry, I had to say it!)

:bongin: