How's this look, any predictions on flowering stage?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rst2016, Mar 22, 2016.

1. How much longer would you say this will flower it's Malawi gold/pUrkle planted Jan 1st been in flower 5 or 6 weeks so far. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. One plant is a Tahoe OG plant :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm almost in the same spot in my timeline based on the pics and your start date. By my schedule harvest is 21 days out give or take. Hairs are just yellowing and trichomes are still clear. Looking good.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. Im getting brown/red hairs now so I feel I'm about 3 weeks out..only the microscope will tell

4. Generally, a good rule of thumb is 60 days after they start to show flowers once you've flipped the light cycle...generally about 7-9 days....so all in all, about 7 weeks usually for most strains. The only way to know for sure is by looking through a loupe or some other form of heavy magnification. (I picked mine up at the grow store for under $20) Being able to clearly see an individual trichome to determine the percentage of amber is the only way to know for sure where you stand. You can't go by the color of the hairs or anything else, just the amber in the trichome. Your plants are really nice. Looks like you've done a great job with them and will get a really nice harvest. Congrats!! TWW

5. Thanks!! I'm on Amazon now ordering another one, I can't get my 420scope to work..defective. Once the new scope shows up I'll have a better idea for sure! Thanks for the comment. This is my first run so I'm a happy lady

6. #6 Rst2016, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Finished! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG].

Two plants to take down today after hot yoga then I'm done! First grow done and I killed it! Love growing this plant. ..#budtastic