Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How's this joint look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meekmillMMG, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I know I gotta smoke to find out how it really is but how's it look none the less? I've inly been rolling for a couple of weeks anyway.

Attached Files:

2. It looks smokable..

3. Looks good to me. Light it up!

4. That looks good enough to smoke!

5. I'd take a hit of that :smoke:

6. Looks real good, maybe a little small.

7. Agreed.

Open up that end and scoop up a little more bud, then pack it down with a pencil or somethin'. Problem solved! For one person though that's solid. About what mine look like on average.

8. Looks good!

9. pretty good blade :hello:

personally I roll mine longer and thinner, but i'd hit it no doubt!

10. Let us know how your sesh went!

11. Thanks alot for the comments guy, i can always appreciate any one who can rate my joints! The jount went well, but was a little hard to pull at first, still take huge pulls though :D

12. looks decent but def on the small side. If its just a personal jay tho you should be good

13. Looks alright. I'd smoke it of course. But I use rollers for joints. For blunts I roll them myself.

14. Looks pretty good a little loose but good. enjoy it :smoke:

15. Good but small that might burn fast

16. Thick and short or thin and long? I like thick and short. It looks like a nice jay to take to the face, I wouldn't pass up a hit.

17. Looks just fine bro.