Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How's this bud look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luclmans2000, Jul 8, 2017.

?

Quality

1. Fire

20.0%
  2. Mids

80.0%
  3. Schwag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IMG_1331.JPG Soooo, my "Friend" just got a new supplier and I'm wanting to know what you think of these Dime bags. Also what sort of quality do would you say it is?

Attached Files:

2. It looks like good stuff, but nothing exceptional. But then again what is considered the best by one is average for another. Smoke it to find out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Looks like mids, decent amount of trics but a bit leafy

4. Looks like mids nothing special, I'd smoke it how much did you pay for what you got?

5. My bad it says dime bags lol, they look like 1.2-1.4 dime bags so I'd say you got a decent deal depending on how much you paid