Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows this bong look?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlphaOmega420, Nov 27, 2013.

1. http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-3-arm-tree-percolator-ice-tube-clear.html?p=2#.UpZkIOLeVfo

Just ordered that for 74 dollars including that damn 35 dollar shipping. I know this is china glass and I have thrown down 300+ before on a 3 foot monster but times are tough  now and I would rather spend  the extra dough on bud at this point.

I am excited to try vapor bonging with my EQ.

I didn't really research many other GC sales so I might of jumped the gun.

Where I live the LHS are pretty overpriced unless I drive to the next city and I dont mind supporting GC

2. Looks good to me, dude. I like mine with a little bit of color added but from the reviews it looks like it does its job well.
    Happy toking!

3. #3 AlphaOmega420, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    From what I was reading on the reviews there will be a Flaming Skull logo or something, and I prefer clear bongs myself :) espiecally if they have any percs

4. if that decal isnt crazy baked on, you might be able to remove it. i say great deal! throw a diffused downstem and maybe keep the level low on the tree percs, got a pretty decent piece for vapebongin.

5. I heard acetone suggested on this website b4 for decal removal, what do you use?

6. #6 phunk doc, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    i havent tried it yet, but simple green undiluted supposedly works, but you might have to soak it for a few days. i remember a blade removing a weed star label from a bubbler a few years back. 

edit: but here is the thread. after seeing it again i will say, this will only work if the labels are not completely baked on/done right. if the label is done properly by the glass company, that label is actually a part of the glass and isnt coming out. but if you buy simple green and it doesnt work, at least you got yourself a pretty good non toxic cleaner!

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/600078-full-review-weed-star-double-bubbler-20-lots-hq-pics-hd-vids-etc.html/page-4

thanks ill see if I can once it arrives in like 3 weeks lol <.<

only thing im not crazy about is that carb hole, what is this a spoon? Even my bubbler had no carb on it, i prefer the classic sliding of a bong, I haven't had a carb on a bong since sophomore year of HS when I had a acrylic beaker lol

anyone rocking glass on glass with a carb? I will probably just use the carb stopper anyways but maybe a carb isn't that bad?

8. #9 Pogmoney, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    Nice piece. I like em simple like that--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

9. I'm actually looking at a similar one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. whos post is that to?

11. #13 Greenunit, Nov 28, 2013
  12. OPs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Nice little bong. I have low standards though. Pretty much as long as it is glass I will think it is decent.

14. Thats a nice bong too I just prefer tubes myself, I tend to take fat hits and I like when it shoots up in 1-2 seconds, blast off :bongin:

A few things are different about it besides the beaker part, its a good bit shorted and the tube is abit thicker at 5mm. I personally have a blackleaf 8arm tree precooler and so I dont need another AC

I really like the coloring :metal:

15. With shipping it's about $100 though so I'm gunna be shopping around for sure.

16. even with the winter sale coupon code?

17. Nah, less than that. But I'll be buying it sometime next year if I can't find something I like better.

18. #20 J T, Nov 28, 2013
    nice bong. I'm looking for one simple like this too