Hows these babies look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Metalace, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ok i know im not post to grow more than one plant in a pot. Im outa pots, and i was using this one pot to sprout and transplant them to outdoors.

I made another pot out of one of those bait fish holders. Its maybe a 2 gal maybe more pot. I`ve got 2 in that pot.

But ive got each really close under a CFL 15 watt bulb. I dont have any money to buy a better setup. So im ghetto closet growin.

They sprouted March the 7 +/- a day or two. Ive had them under those lights 24/7. So i was wondering a few things. I usually dont grow indoors. So I know what im doing when i grow outdoors.

But How do they look? Im going to transplant all but one of them outdoors. I just need to clear off another spot, that i found earlier today.

Which plant of all these should i keep indoors? How much longer should i keep the light on 24/7? Before changing it to 18/6? If its hard to tell how much longer, how can i tell when i should change the lighting order? Thanks for the help.

2. Uhh.. Pictures? :smoking: Try using photobucket or something like that.

3. Im using a computer with slow ass dial up. It wont load ive tried imageshack and the such.

4. 1205401837.jpg There we go!

5. 1st thing is get each plant in their own seperate pot

6. yeah once your roots get a little longer they will start tangling up and then it will be impossible to transplant them without damaging them.

7. Dont got any pots left. Ive got 3 spots outdoors growing already. Im thinking about keeping just one of those many plants in one pot. The rest will be ditched. But which looks the best?

8. Get some 2 or 3 liter bottles, surely you gotta have something to put em in.
    Milk jug?

9. 20-32 ounce Styrofoam or plastic party cups poke holes in the bottom one per cup

10. Depending on how long ur going to keep them inside i would think about getting another light 15 watt cfl isnt much at all. what i did for the first pot is just a simple paper cup can keep it in there for a few weeks before you get root bound.

11. Hmmm i do got some 3 liter bottles. I got about 8 more CFL lights. Just no more reflectors, and i dont have any outlets to use em with.

12. Well i Cleared off another spot and put all those plants but for one in that spot. So that should solve some problems. I kept the plant in the middle.