Hows the weather?

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntBurner_Turner, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Wats the weather like where u are right now? I'm in Houston and it's about 40 degrees and raining. Houston is so random it'll probably be around 80 tomorrow lol

Let me kno where you guys are and how the weather is in your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Katy here. Almost same weather but it's not raining. My house is at 80 degrees though and it sucks.

3. #3 Deleted member 42976, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    it's 71 here in Central Florida. when i woke up it was in the 50s. it will probably be hot tomorrow.
    it says it is supposed to rain today but it looks clear where i am.

4. It's fucking windy, it's fucking cold, it fucking sucks. 

5. Fountain Inn SC, its 36 here. High today is suppose to be about 45. Clear skys and a lil windy

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. 33 over here, nice and warm :)

7. too cold. know what that means, right
    [​IMG]

8. It's 36 here and overcast. Raining tomorrow. It may snow, meteorologists say. Idk. It's fucking cold and it fucking sucks. :mad:

Maker Guide You.

9. Galveston, so same weather as you except that the wind is blowing 8000+ mph

10. Nice u guys. Looks like it's mostly cold where everybody is. I like this weather cause our summer was so hot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's freaking freeeeeezing, windy too! I need cuddlessss. Brrrrrrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 80 degrees, 80% humidity, lashing rain, steady breeze.

Yup, the first cyclone of the year has arrived. :hello:

13. -5 Celcius. (That's right. CELCIUS!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!) :p

Snowing, nice fluffy flakes too. Beautiful day to go outside, burn a bowl and a cig, and enjoy mother nature. :smoke:

14. 55 F and clear here which is a real nice change from 115 F everyday from May-September.
    Hot weather sucks major balls without air conditioning, so I'm taking advantage and dressing light for the winter

15. I don't know the exact temperature but it's not snowing so I'm not going to complain. 

16. Sunny and warm in Los Angeles

17. 23C and it's almost midnigth

18. yes that would have to do with the arctic highs up in canada. ;) i'm not sure where you're from but this was one of the coolest and wettest summers of all time for most of the US and canada.

here,in central NC, it was 41 as a high today and it was fucking 17 this morning. 17. in november. in NC. heavy rain for the next 2 days straight might end as snow. its already snowed once thisnovember.

19. Sunny and clear, 28 here in north idaho, no snow yet:/

20. Nice, cool 75.
    Welcome to Miami, bienvenido a Miami.