Hows the weather where you are and how do you like it?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by ozblazer89, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Bit of a random topic but would be interesting too hear how it is and how it is effecting your mood....

It's a warm 33 degrees C, sun is shining and the afternoon sea breeze is coming through. Love it like most local in Western Australia do, very close to the beaches and it's bikini season :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Carl Weathers, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    I used to live in Western Australia and the climate made me rage. It's way too hot, and when there is an easterly breeze I fantasized about killing myself in a bucket of ice. Definitely not for everyone.

All the older locals had ruby red pock-marked skin that screamed melanoma. Like they'd been left in the microwave for 15 minutes... that's the future of all those bikini-clad girls, sadly. I don't think that Europeans were ever meant to inhabit that land.

3. Its a horribly cold 7 degrees C in southern ontario Canada and its just gonna get worse. Cant wait till january hits and we get -20 celsius.

I wish it was warm like Cali so i could skateboard all day every day

4. 75 degrees F here in central Florida getting down to 60 tonight...best time of year, suppose that's why all the snowbirds start showing up now....

5. 50 F and windy in Washington state.

6. Im in California and i miss the rain.

7. It's so cold here that the thermometer in my car just said 'ice' lol and I HATE the cold!

8. fuckin cold and my pipes froze...least my shower ones thawed so i can get a shower

9. barely got above freezing here today.

10. 24c cloudy and windy as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Its cold as shit out this bitch in michigan.

12. Im in cali & i feel that the weather is rather shallow and pedantic

13. Cold weather hits and this thread comes to life.. but it's cold as fuck here in VA Beach. We do get a good many nice winter days though. Just a couple days ago it hit 70 during the day and it was gorgeous.

14. #14 mosdef777, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    its 25 degrees here, I'm in nj like 20 mins from NYC but its all good I'm chillen in the heat. got the bong and step brothers on blu ray. what else do you need man

15. 20F and no, i don't like it

16. 50 degrees daytime, 35 degrees night time with lots of rain. This is my favorite season and my favorite kind of weather  :smoke:

17. It's a cold as hell 37 degrees fahrenheit where I am ,and it would be alot better if I had a fire place ,some chili ,and some bud.

18. I would love to live somewhere where the average temperature for the year is 60-70, and dry.

19. Somewhere in the low 30s and freezing outside.
    77F in my room.  Hope everyone is inside tonight.

20. 25F outside now