How's the day?

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Nov 23, 2007.

1. I've been waiting for my brother to come over haven't seen him in awhile and he's my favorite person to smoke with.But i haven't smoked all morning and i feel like i'm going crazy!!

what are your plans for today?

2. I NEED TO GET SOME REEFER.
    I havn't smoked since last saturday which is like...6 fucking days ago. FUCK DAMN SHIT BITCH WHORE

ah
    oh well.

3. getting baked with my lil bro right now. hitting the spoon and watching some csi miami aka biggest BS show in the world lol heratio is a mad character and always makes me laugh

Later on though i plan on wtaching the Lakers VS Celtics game and the mayorga vs vargas fight. Guna be blazed for them too. Got a good batch of herb and we plan on puffing the weekend away!

4. Oh man, Horatio is the most ridiculous character ever. Sooo over the top. Can you imagine anyone acting like that in real life 24/7? Damnnnn someone just needs to get him really really fucking baked! :D

Have fun with the smokage Phat-Toi. Imma see if my hook's at his pad and hopefully make a stop there later today.

[​IMG]

5. ZOOWOOO whats good buffet. GL with your purchase. Hope you grab some of that dodi. But hell yeah horatio makes me laugh. HE just appears in 1 scene out nowhere and goes to the other with magicl powers LOL not only that but apparently hes a street cop and next thing u know hes in the LAB getting DNA within 1 minute and knows whos the killer lmao

IDK this show just makes me LAUGH!!

Packing another bowl and guna break some more her up. We'll burn one down in your name most def. Have a good one!