Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows the bud in jersey for everyone else?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TG328, Dec 8, 2010.

1. all i can find in south jersey is shitty mids or reg, anyone else having similar issue! =[

2. I can get 1-1.5gs of mid highs for about $20... but dank around here is expensive as shit and hard to get a hold of. A zip of dank goes for 4 hundo and according to my friend 280 for an o of some mids.

3. yeah man good sj bud has been hard to get ahold of recently. i got two steady guys that always come through with some piff.

4. its terrible, im getting tired of reg, specially when im on here looking at incredible weed that ive never seen anything close to before

5. Nah man I'm flyin straight into heavy danky funk. I haven't gotten schwag since.... I can't remember because I smoke a lot of dank up in Northern Jersey.

6. anyone else reppin south jersey? im in the 856

7. 201 what's good

8. damnnn i didnt know it was that different between north jers nd south. all i get is dank (not trying to show off or anything). whats the reason for that?

9. StickyIcky In Central :hello: pretty much all we get its rare if anyone has middies to be honest..

10. Im in 908/732 and i get amazing buds bout 1.0 for 20 8th 50-60.

and mids are .87 for 5 from 1 guy. and like 70 a o

11. 973 stay gettin that goody, although the homies in south jerz get fuego all day. its def out there, jus gotta get the hook, u smell me. Haze n sours, both NJ staples.

12. In North Jerz you can get amazing bud, but it will cost you. 420 a zip of dank, nyc sour, Purple, cheese, and blue dream. You know you got the goods if the QP is vacumed sealed.

13. oh i forgot 201 all day^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

14. Up here in mid-jersey the bud's bomb. It should be for 20 a gram.

15. 973. North Jersey. I dont think Ive ever seen bad shit around here. Never seen dirt. Basically always get fire here. Problem is EVERYONE around here skimps (At least in my town within the past couple of months). The average gram here is .8 Id say. But rarely I see 1.0s. One kid sold me .6 one time! Wtf?
    Its such a bummer :(

16. Just wait, NJ sucks but when legal bud takes off you'll forget all about Jersey and enjoy your Medical Marijuana like everyone else. Maybe it will help pay the taxes in Jersey...I don't know how anyone else can?????

17. 280 for an o of mids? :eek:

I wouldnt pay over 130 for one.

18. 201 smoking "sour" and "kush", as most of you know it, all day

if you have it hard getting fire, drive over to newark...that's if you're absolutely beat and as a last resort, but they have actual sour and loads of different d's on the block from 10am till dusk, albeit they are approx. .6s for 20 (but if you're smoking poops, this is most definitely worth it in that case)...pm me if you need the street name