Hows she look? My first grow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tbfldanielscott, Sep 21, 2016.

1. alright guys, i was wondering if anyone could judge about how far along into flower i am (if possible). Hows she look too? I personally dont think its terrible for my first.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. She looks great man. Good job on your first grow. It looks like you've been doing it a lot longer than just starting.
    It's fun as apple pie isn't it. I love growing, it's such a beautiful thing to be a botonist. She looks pretty far into flower because of the orange hairs. I'd say 4 weeks maybe but I'm not that good at guessing age.
    Still has awhile to go yet though because those buds will fatten up and you will have a lot of weed on your hands. Especially because your growing outdoors. Your lucky you can grow outdoors, I wish I could.

What you absolutely have to buy is a handheld microscope with the light at the end of it. You need to get one, I don't care what anyone says. This way you can look at the trichomes and see how they look. When the trichs start turning milky, that means she is close to cutting down. I cut mine down when they are about 75 percent milky and 25 percent amber.
    Good job buddy.