Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toosobertofunction, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Got some bud from a friend who started selling. Would you say this weed is bottom shelf or mids? It doesnt have an extremely strong smell like it would smell up an entire room but it still has a nice woody kind of smell. Its on the dryer side but not crumbly. Some seeds and leaves on on it aswell. Apparently its white choco haze and i got it for 10 a g. Im not sure if its bad or good since the color is dark green and shit(its definetly not as dark as it is on the pic but still not that nice light green)
    Also sorry for only 1 pic already smoked it lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Looks pretty basic mate - Not well manicured, hence why you still have the sugar leaves (i leave mine on too!)
    I can see a few crystals, so all good! Bet it still works! Enjoy it mate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kind of hard to tell from the photo. What I always say is you have it and can smoke it whenever you want. That's a 10/10 win/win. Only you will know if it gets you properly high. Some of the best weed looks like crap. Don't judge by appearance only, mate. Enjoy! Let us know how dank it was, mate. Good luck.
    Oh, yeah, remember how many folks do not have a connection and would be quite happy with your cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 2

4. Looks like more leaves then weed to me almost like shake lol

I wouldn't buy from him again at 10 per gram.. people sell 8ths of shake for like £15 here :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree looks don't mean everything but OP has got shake from the looks of it.. it'll still get them high though :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I get what all everyone is saying and for the most part agree.

There have been times when I was just happy it got me high.

But if your friend is claiming this to be the shiz-nit, sorry to tell you it’s snicklefritz. It looks one step above mexican swag.

This is my 100% honest no fluff assessment as one who lives in colorado with access to amazing legal weeds.

With all that said, i’ve scraped and smoked resin before. Lol. I’d totally smoke that and be happy with it.

How does it taste? Does it get you high? If so, don’t hate your buddy if it’s not the best in world. I sold before and would tell my friends that weeds come and go. I will never have the same weed forever. Some are better than others. Just how it is. But usually my price from my guy always stayed the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

7. & This is what actual white Choco haze looks like dude

Screenshot_20190205-141842.png

I'd say your friend stuck a name on it or the person he got it from did lol

8. Hell that doesn’t even look very dank itself lol. I’m sure it is however.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah i get high from it but i have to smoke like 0.5 to get a decent high and considering i have no tolerance i thought it should take me less if its better weed. But hey i aint complaining

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. If it was that or nothing, i would take that all day and twice on Sunday!
    If your not happy - You should look into growing your own pal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Yeah it doesn't look that frosty but I bet It's decent :laughing: the Critical mass I've got now looks better imo:confused_2: (apart from the couple leaves lol)
    IMG_20190204_194158.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Damn that sucks if I smoked a half gram bowl I'd be drooling lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. lolololozzzzzz .... op...

Hows my weed?

yadda yadda yadda .... sorry for only 1 pic already smoked it lol

I think we know how the weed is buddy!

step away from the keyboard and don't text any ex's!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Wait what? Lmao

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. How's my breath? Here's a pic:

16. If I were to try to rate it for you based on just that pic alone, I'd have to place it as slightly danker than average mid grade. I'm dubious about the strain being legitimate, it's always a possibility, of course, that it's that strain grown in a rather mediocre fashion, but all the same, man. Gotta side with everyone else here saying that it's herb that is smokable with crystals, and even if the trim is rough, it'll still get you high! Gotta look on the bright side. Enjoy!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1