Hows my Setup?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by KennyCanniMetal, Oct 25, 2003.

1. I just started planting my seeds and every one keeps telling me different shit . So keep in mind i only intend to keep my plant in a box this size for a short while. I Took a plastic box about a little over a foot tall, almost two feet long, and about a foot wide. I drilled about 7 holes in the top and 2 on the side, and since its in my basement behind a luggage case (i live with my parent,18, but hey ur never to young) so i have a fan on high blowing in the direction of my box to keep the air in that area of the basement fresh and ive got windows open to keep new air in the basement at all times. Im just using a regular lamp light no floresents, my friend told me this would be fine (?). The light is about 6 inches away from the soil were the seddling has just sprouted and it light the box up pretty well. It also keeps the box kinda warm so its not cold like the basement. once the plants get to about 5-6 inches im goint to move them into a 2 foot tall box. Ive been going on for a while but i would appreciate any suggestions, improvements. THANX CanniKen

2. wrong light....the plant will die.......read the guide under my sig, it will help you........Peace out.........Sid

3. ive tried to use reg lamp lights befor and everyone of them died.. :( but any way u should get some fluros or some hps lights for that.

4. i love those little compact fluros XD run about $15 per light(dont buy cheap ones they will only piss you off).