Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my rolling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Oct 9, 2010.

1. damn those are small, lol i must be using like extra king sized papes they're like 3.5 inches by 1 inch

2. haha this made my night :D

They aren't the best in the world for damn sure, better than mine though.. well not really but close ;)

3. That was my first thought too.... it looks like construction paper also.... idk, i might just b stoned....:smoke:

4. yeah, never seen a paper like that.. looks pink.

5. Better than my second time.

They are too fat, slim them down a bit and make them longer. Also they look a little loose. When your rolling them put the weed in the paper, fold both sides up and roll those sides against each other up and down (with the weed trapped inside) and it will help press the weed down and compact it. Then tuck the paper in, and roll it tight.

6. kinda shitty no offense, I thought they were tampons at first.
    But really, rolling the perfect joint takes practice. Mine looked like that when I first started rolling jays then a couple years later I rolled prefect pinners. Practice practice practice! Or as Allen Iverson says "We talkin bout' practice"

7. looks like a tampon

lol i knew i wasn't crazy. after i posted i saw the dude above me say the exact thing. yeah man that twisted top is to long and them joints are fat as hell though. roll a blunt with that

8. they try to catch me,
    ...but yet i'm still rolling loosely.