Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my rolling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Oct 9, 2010.

1. this is the 2nd set iv rolled, very new to weed. do you have any tips for me?
    thanks
    p.s. il probs stop weed after these four, im getting ripped by my dealer

Attached Files:

2. better than mine

3. wait so your going to stop weed? like how? genetic virus or... ?

i'm a little confused here.

your joints look like they have a whole lot of paper at the end though and not much weed inbetween the twist and the filter

4. im going to stop smoking weed :p, i dont put much weed in because it dosent take much to get me baked

5. Why do you need tips if you're done smoking?...

They look a little on the loose side, very good for a 2nd time though. If it smokes, you're good :smoke:

6. They look a little loose, and may burn down too fast because of this.
    Size isn't an issue, they'd be enough.

7. #7 Bunnyrabbitz, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    SHITTY.

Like poop ya know?

*PHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*
    :eek:
    :(

8. i trying get a new dealer, my mates helpin me out. depends if i get this job aswell. they dont burn fast, i usually have to light them every time i inhale

9. What kind of weed did you roll them with?

10. They look way too loose to me but not bad if it's your second attempt.

11. We see you rollin'
    ...we hatin'

12. just mids

13. .....

14. Yeah, I find it way harder to roll with mids since they're all dry and won't pack very well...

15. #15 DMX, Oct 9, 2010
    I mean, they dont look terrible. I personally like my joints tight as helll. Yours look loose and short as hell, idk how u rolled it that small.

Edit: did u even roll those? Looks like you wrapped them areound a marker to get the shape, twisted the ends, and filled it with weed.

16. :mad:
    :mad:
    :cry:
    :devious:

17. #17 showt1me, Oct 9, 2010
    they look good for your second time rolling, next time i would use the whole paper and not twist them as far so u have longer joints. looking up vids online will help a lot too but practice will ultimately make you better.

Edit: also make your crutches a lot smaller, i usually cut mine with scissors so their like 2mm thick

18. They're ok I guess, keep practising. Practise makes perfect :smoke:

19. Look man, take the paper right? Sprinkle your bud in it and roll the paper between your fingers to make the bud a conicle shape in the paper. Lay it on a table, take a credit card or another card of that size and place it over the paper near the bud. Apply pressure againts it, pull the card down and finish the roll. I don't know if I explained it well but that's how I used to roll.

20. Practice makes perfect.

lawl :)