Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my rolling? Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dougi, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Alright, im fairly new to rolling. And I was wondering how this looks!

[​IMG]

No hating, just constructive criticism please!

2. It looks like it has the potentiality of falling apart,

and that is constructive criticism, because I don't want to see you waste your weed.

3. what Kind of papers are those? and it looks loose.

When you have the bud evenly spread out and begin to roll, make sure you tuck it in and roll tight. What I used to do when I roll is when you begin to roll the joint up, unroll it just a little and pull the paper by the gum strip up to get it more straight, then roll and repeat that til you lick the strip. You'll get a nice even roll.

4. Thanks guys! Ill post a new pic when I get some more and see if its better.

5. yea man, stay subscribed to this thread and post back on here I'll help you out

6. Aww...I saw rolling...thought of something else.....
    But those are Juicy Jay papers if im not mistaken.

7. Yea, that looks.....usable. It's not great or anything, but it'll get the job done. My advice to most people is just to buy a roller. It's a hell of a lot easier, but yea, you won't learn how to roll with it, but it puts out consistent joints every time.

8. Try adding more weed to your joints.

Another tip is to make sure your roach is the same thickness as the end of the joint, otherwise it'll bend/be loose where the roach is.

9. kind of looks like a candy wrapper

10. It really bothers me that you don't twist the ends all the way (OCD of mine), and the joint looks a little loose for my tastes, which will most likely make it burn unevenly.

11. You've got the idea down, you just gotta practice now. It's way easier if you fill it from end to end.

12. #12 claytonb11, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    It looks good for a first roll job man...most people look like absolute garbage when they start. That is a little loose from what can be told by this pic, but hey keep practicing and they will naturally get better. I would suggest not using juicy jays as a beginner, they are pretty hard to roll with, especially for a beginner. The glue always comes off if you lick too much and its very hard to tuck. I would suggest White Zig Zags with the kutcorners....They are the easiest to roll with and I bet you will be better already just from doing that. Also a mistake alot of beginners make is not busting their weed enough, if its well busted it will be easier to shape and to get it tighter. To fix that one I would twist the other end than grab it by the top and shake it around to tighten it.

13. I would have to disagree. I would learn how to roll first before you consider this. It is a skill that everyone who blazes should have, and most poeple prefer to roll really nice joints, its something that most smokers take pride in and its a great feeling when you roll that perfect joint. I do have a rollibg machine but I only use it once in a while when I want that nice ciggarette like Joint.

14. That j barely has any weed in it.

Try putting some more in. Also, don't be afraid to retry and waste papers, it's not too big of a deal. I just learned to roll randomly. I tried it once and I didn't do it well and then the next time I did it, it turned out perfectly.