Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my rolling coming along

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cainnabis, Nov 6, 2014.

1. this is the sixth joint ive ever rolled, how am I doing guys? tips?

Attached Files:

2. Looks alright. 

all that matters is if it smokes good.

3. #3 Cainnabis, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    ill let you know how it smokes when i spark it up (saving it for later for some broad who wants to get high)

4. Looks great. As long as it isn't loose, then you are good to go.

5. if theres a filter in that, youre doin pretty damn good. repost back with a .5 joint

6. :smoke: looks like a good joint to me

7. Looks great.practice makes perfect

8. You sir are doing a great job, don't be a lazy ass like myself and lose your talent and fall back on a j roller.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 Wonton Soup 44, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Pics of the broad or gtfo :)
    Nice Bone lol

10. I've rolled like a dozen joints with my brother and yours is so much better it's crazy. His look like a used napkin from after dinner or some shit its horrible haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Looks alright to me but i use a machine so i have no room to judge.

12. looks more then alright wth lol nice j bro

13. Id say looks pretty good....if only my 6th joint looked like that. i got shaky hands so learning to roll was a hell of a time...its still tricky but you gotta roll with it.