Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows my roll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dactrain, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys

Been tryin to work on my rolling skills, used to always use a roller but thought itd be funner to learn by hand. Here's my J I just rolled up for me and my two bros to light up, thanks :smoking:

Also post up some of your recent rolls, always enjoy seeing pics lol

:smoke:

image-1484998697.jpg

image-3529335881.jpg

image-3135110673.jpg

image-3029388704.jpg

2. Looks nice. Smoke up

3. Nice looking, if you smoked it, how did it burn?

4. Could have chose a better angle. but it looks alright.

5. Wew, hit pretty nice, had a fat cherry to it. Gotta love passin a hand rolled j around, one of my favorite ways to smoke :smoke: I am so high.....

6. looks dope to me

7. Looks alright. I only roll by hand. It's an art :)

8. Looks good, i would roll it more "coney" but i guess its a matter of taste, only thing that matters is that you can treat your joint and smoke it well :D

9. If it's smokeable, it's fine :)

10. nice pinner OP

11. As long as it's smokeable, it's right. Although i'd go for a more longer and coned approach.

(If you want to cone, put your mix into the paper in the shape of a triangle, thin at the roach bulking out towards the other end.)

12. #12 lnhaleTHC, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  13. Lookin' good, man. Glad it smoked well. I'd smoke it!

14. Thanks guys, glad to finally be able to roll acceptable joints by hand lol

I was JUST about to ask the trick to a cone actually hahah so thanks for that, I've tried to roll one but it always evens out into what I showed above. So when I lay out my bud I should actually lay it in a triangle?