hows my plants?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by marijuana_crzy, Feb 1, 2005.

1. i have never grown b4 and i want to no what u guys think of my plants? i dont even no what kind it is because my friend gave me some seeds that were mixed and this is what came

[​IMG]

up

2. well at first i used a few of the cfl lights for a while but i just recently switched to a 600w hps hope this helps

3. your plants are lookin real good man. how far along are they?? also, post pics when you harvest and how much you got b/c it looks like you should have a good yield. peace

rep+

4. their looking good man

5. very nice... especially for your first grow... :smoke:

6. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

7. Plants look gorgeous. Good grow man keep at it!

8. HIGH All, nice marijuana_crzy..what came your way..looks mighty fine. HIGHgirly420 I Also never get tired of harvesting.

9. Impressive... hope my grow turns out like that =D

10. Yours looks awsome. I remember the first and last time me and my friend tried to grow. He's a dumbass, he only degermed the seads for 1 day, put them below a hill behind a house in a few flower pots and wished for the best. Out of 9 seeds only 1 started to grow but it was so beautiful. It got about 8 inches up before his mom found it and ripped it out of the ground and threw it away. Well we went in the trash can and smoked that shit up. That was the most depressing day of my life:eek: