Hows my plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Swine, May 28, 2002.

1. OK, this is my plant - its a week old. Yeah i know its stretching. I just thought it looked kindof small compared to other week old plants ive seen on this site. Think anything is wrong or is this just my strain? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. wut kind of light is it under?

3. Yep....thats a leggy seedling.......bury that stem now,,,get it under a flouro quick,,you will not be dissappointed....

[​IMG]

4. Yes, i did that yesterday. I wasnt sure if it was the right thing to do, but im glad youve confirmed it. Its looking good...got another set of leaves coming in nicely. Thanks!!

5. Hope "she" ..lol...grows up to be a sweet gal.....good luck... have fun..

[​IMG]

6. What kind of neutrients ya giving? It might be the water that ya feeding. Make sure you have full neutrients for them.

7. I'd wait a while longer before giving that plant any nutes.

Yeah some floro lighting would help out a lot.

Are you going to grow this indoors? if so what kind of set-up do you have?

8. way way way way way too early for nutes wait till there at LEAST a month old b4 you even think of it

9. Yeah it's way too early for nutes. I like to wait until the fourth node arrives. Otherwise stretching will be the least of your worries. Your soil looks really wet too, how often are you watering (maybe you just watered right b4 taking the pic)? Good luck man :).