Hows my plant looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kevinski, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Straight newbie here. Just started smoking the devils cabbage decided i would grow. Tall one is white widow clone was given to me. Second o e was a purple kush seed started in the dirt outside. How do they look? Used gaia greens 4-4-4 and a healthy amount of chicken manuer tea.
    1501853528859.jpg 1501853536102.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Perfect. Thanks. Any suggestions as to the little one. Helping her catch up in the race to height.

3. Every plant is different purple kush is indica and will not stretch nearly as much it'll stay short and bushy

From leafly

Strain Highlights
    Purple Kush is a pure indica strain that emerged from the Oakland area of California as the result of a Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani cross. Its aroma is subtle and earthy with sweet overtones typical of Kush varieties. Blissful, long-lasting euphoria blankets the mind while physical relaxation rids the body of pain, sleeplessness, and stress. Purple Kush will grow wide rather than tall, and will be ready for harvest following an 8 week flowering time.

Strain Highlights
    Among the most famous strains worldwide is White Widow, a balanced hybrid first bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds. A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s. Its buds are white with crystal resin, warning you of the potent effects to come. A powerful burst of euphoria and energy breaks through immediately, stimulating both conversation and creativity.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. Woow. Thank you. Ill just keep up with the weekly feeding of chicken manuer water and all should be good. Like i said first time. So i have lots to learn. Most people here seem to have a plethora of knowledge in this area. Cheers. And and thanks again from the great white north.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Top 1st picture looks like you have some dead fallen leafs sitting on top of the soil , clear that out it attracts bugs

6. Ok will do. Was thinki g it would compost into the soil eventually. But yea for sure will remove once it stops raining

• Like Like x 1
  7. You'd be best off starting a compost bin to get you some organic soil going.

Grow journal

8. I leave my dropped leaves right on top of the soil as well, never had an issue. But I am in ground and spray for bugs preventatively anyways.

9. I have decent compost bins going on already. All my grass clippings plant cuttings etc. Ill toss those in there aswell

10. She started pre flowering today. My outdoor grow is finally paying off. 1502455457114.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hellyeah now the magic begins

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cant wait. Had what look like pm. Sprayed twice with green earth fungicide. No more pm. Fingers crossed. And my plant is recovering nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice that pm is no joke glad that's out the way

14. Lets hope. I just wonder if it will return. Hopefully not. Ill keep treating it with some organic solutions to be diligent.

• Like Like x 1