Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hows my bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thehighlife420, Nov 16, 2008.

1. speaking of bud, my bud siting next to me says its b52. ITs REAL sticky and fresh.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      60.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      170.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      172.6 KB
      Views:
  2. That looks terrible, i am sorry to say. Maybe the pcitures do it soem damage. It just looks like not even weed .

3. it looks wierd, but not bad. theres some nice looking hairs and its at least green instead of dirty brown. it would probably look way better if you took some better closeups.

4. I'd smoke it in a blunt for sure.

5. Looks like shit no affense but cut the stems n give it a trim then take some close ups

6. yeah this needs to be cured imo

7. Why the fuck are people calling this weed shit? It may not be dank, but it sure as hell isn't schwag.

8. It needs to be further dried and then cured.

9. Lower mids, it's not amazing but will still get ya baked. Just don't be paying an arm and a leg for it.

10. Hmm..it just looks weird honestly. I know it'd probably have me stoned though.

give us a review of it.

11. Looks decent, but make sure to further dry and cure it.

12. By the way, how much did you pick it up for?

13. we get our bud for free, my friends uncle grows his own bud, and every weekend he drops of a couple grams like that to my freind so we have some bud to smoke.

it smokes well we have to put really small bowls into my pipe because its so sticky and fresh its hard to light. But it was a real nice high, driving home was fun

14. It just looks like it wasn't manicured well... There might be some nice herb underneath the mess of smashed up leaf matter, but it's hard to tell. :p

15. Free? I'm jealous :eek:

It might not hurt to cure it for a few days if it's too fresh

16. obviously not the best bud in the world, but you cant beat free buds :)

17. how do you cure

18. #18 AlphaScholar, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    If it's still very fresh, it would need to be dried. Ask him what he does with it after it comes off of the plant, if he doesn't dry it this is step one. The idea is to hang it so that there is good airflow around the bud. This could take a week or two, so find a good place. If not dry to start off with, the process of curing can have a detrimental effect. If the stem is still bendy and doesn't snap, it's probably too moist to move on to the curing process.

At this point, smaller buds should be dry enough. For larger buds, Get you a good glass jar that has a seal, drop it in and seal that puppy up. Every 4-6 hours or so, open the jar and fan out the air that is in the jar. Also check for condensation around the top of the jar or the lid, and dry it. Since you have the lid off, gently rearrange the bud/buds so that they can dry evenly.

For more information, search the forum or the interwebz.

19. lol ill definately get caught trying to dry my bud

but thanks guys!

20. Oh, so when you said "fresh" you meant... really fresh? Like not even dried fresh?

Damn... Why doesn't your friends uncle dry the shit before he gives it to you?