Hows my bud looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rhapsodyrcks, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Took a pic of one of my White Widows. Its been 32 days into flowering now. How much longer you guys think?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. I'd go another 2 weeks at least.

3. They look really great though, good job!

4. i've been sthealth wacthing your grow.seen all your post.just wanted to say that your doing a great job man.keep it up and it will pay off at the end ......very nice job!:smoking:

5. you have got 3-4 weeks left( maybe more). WW takes about 9-10 weeks to finish.

looking good :)

6. very nice sir. Those ladies are gonna be lookin pretty in 3-4 weeks.
    Keep up the good work.

7. Looks right for 32 days. Add another 32 days 'till harvest.

Simon

8. You have some nice colas there dont rush the process those extra couple
    weeks always makes the difference in taste smell and buzz

9. looks really good. id say 2weeks longer or so

10. Thanks guys I had figured on another 3-4 weeks. That will fly past fast. Hard part of growing them is over! There survivors!!! They survived my cat who loves mj. When I get ready to smoke or vape she goes ape shit and has tried to eat the plants when I had them out!.

I been turning them everyday so the lower buds get some light. Dunno if that will help. I also trimmed some of the leaves blocking them as well.

11. go to your local Nursery and ask for Cat Grass Seeds( it will be oats or rye ).. or just Google em, I guess...give the cat another green to munch,& it slows them a lot..and besides you have everything needed to make it grow really, really well..

Wharf