How's my baby looking day 6

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mahoney5693, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Looks like shes almost ready to harvest

2. hhahahhahahahaha please smoke another one guy :smoke:

3. Too many white hairs...

4. on the bud...[​IMG]

5. damn my girl isn't even like that yet. looks good.

6. That bitch needs a diet soon or her leaves are gonna be real fat! :p

7. #8 NNorthernlight, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    nice 6 days toddler I would say.... cannot rate though... it's just growing nice and good.... if you post pics in a month time or before harvesting time I guess that's when I could think of some ratings....

8. Yeah it's kinda hard to rate at six days. Pretty much any seed with some water and light will look close to what you have in six days. And I am not knocking you or your effort at all man. Keep it up! Especially if you are a first time grower looking for advice I would update in a week and every week after. You may have a hiccup with your grow...spots on the leaves, stunted growth, lack certain nutes...and the people here will be able to point you in the right direction. Oh and one more thing, the more details you are able to provide the better help you will get (in general). So tell us what kind of light you are using and how many *actual* watts of power, the soil you are using (brand and type...it matters to some people and plants), size of space, how much and often you water, anything you can think of beyond that so we can help you as much as possible. I lurked here for a while and thought I knew enough to start a grow. Long story short, yes I got some buds but I could have done WAY better had I asked more questions and really understood the information given here. I wish the best of luck to you and hope you get the most out of that lady!