How's Malibu Rum?

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Is it any good? I know it's weak but I'm wondering about taste.

2. Way too sugary for my taste. Most drinks at that percent are though haha.

3. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Is it any good? I know it's weak but I'm wondering about taste.[/quote]

Coconut.

4. Spaced Knows whats up. If you know what coconuts taste like, you know what Malibu tastes like man.

5. Yeah I love sugary. Mostly I stick with 151 though.

6. It's delicious and weak. Go with Malibu black, still tastes great it's just a lot higher proof

7. Yeah I've had that many times, not bad.

8. If you want a sweet drink that will get you smashed try chugging two Four Lokos. If you don't even care about taste chug two 40oz of Steel Reserve. That'll get the job done for sure lol.

9. 151 is good for me! :devious:

10. The coconut made me and my friend throw up, it was disghusting!

11. Yeah I used to be weak in the stomach, also. Peppermint schnapps made me throw up all over this chick's dorm my first semester in college. I took seven shots of peppermint schnapps, shit was so nasty. :eek:

12. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']The coconut made me and my friend throw up, it was disghusting![/quote]

Bro if you're puking off malibu blame your girly stomach not delicious coconuts!

13. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Bro if you're puking off malibu blame your girly stomach not delicious coconuts![/quote]

I've puked off Malibu before, but then again I chugged 2 quarts of it after spending my last $30 at the bar.

14. Depends on your taste, though. I love coconut, but despise peppermint. Peppermint alcohol made me throw up. I was a lightweight though, I must admit. Those fine girls could out drink me. Oh well, I was a fucking pothead!:p

15. 151, Malibu Rum, and pineapple juice.......

Caribou Lou

16. How about some manly rum...

[​IMG]

17. True that, havent bothered with it though. My friend tells me it tastes terrible. :confused_2:

18. [quote name='"Tripple A"']How about some manly rum...

[/quote]

If you're gonna call rum manly come up with something better than captains lol, full of spices and vanilla. Love it though

19. Get the passion fruit...don't expect to get wasted from it.

My two friends and I bought a bottle and split it.....we didn't get drunk. We're not heavy weights when it comes to alcohol either.

It's more for taste really. Just do a fuckload of mix drinks if you wanna get drunk. Don't expect to get hammered.

20. Really that crap? Is that Macklemore in your avatar? He's decent.