Hows it look. Day 17 from sprouting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluemystic82, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys. This is my very first grow. I'm using blue mystic auto from nirvanna seeds. This day 17 from sprouting. I used fox farm soil, I've been using Poland spring water. It's in a small grow box under 5 23 watt 6500k cfls and two 18" cfls on the sides of the grow box. Any comments greatly appreciated.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Solid man. You definitely used the right materials and did your research. Kudos buddyHardly ever sober

3. very good. looks great. keep us up on it

4. Looks... cherreh breh!! (cherry)Thats hawaiian pideon for u, lol. Any questions will be happily answered to the best of this hawaiians ability XDAll luck to you! AlohaIsn't it all kind of chronic? Why, yes. Yes it is! Ä7ŌHÂ GRÖWÑ"Live with love and triumph!"-I"...is it lit yet?" "I don't know? Check! Oh wait...yea, yea it is :p" -the Błįńd men

5. Thanks guys!

6. Looks very healthy, congrats!What brand of nutrients do you intend to use?

7. That's the part I'm not sure of. What do you recommend? And when should I start using them.?

8. #9 BYOweed, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Well the Foxfarm trio is a good start, cheap but effective. Because your plant(s) are in FFOF, they'll have enough nutrients for about a month. Start feeding with Grow Big (FF veg nute) at 1/4 strength at 1 month. Slowly up the dosage each time you feed, until 3/4 full dose. (Full dose is usually too much and can result in a burn, so less is more). Be sure to water in between feedings and try to not feed more than twice in one week.When you begin flowering stop using the Grow Big, and begin Big Bloom(FF flower nute) and Tiger Bloom(FF micro-nutes).You can start 3/4 dose with the Big Bloom as soon as you switch to 12/12. Again.. feed every other time you water, and try not feed nutrients more than twice a week to avoid nutrient burn.I forget how often to use the Tiger Bloom, so you'll have to follow Foxfarm's directions for that one. (But again, use only 3/4 of the recommended full dose, and use sparingly.)

9. Is this good for autoflowers as well?

10. My bad, didn't know it was an auto. Same general outline, yes. Some autos are very sensitive to nutes so take it slow