Hows it look?? 1st Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ice1017, Oct 5, 2010.

1. hey this is my 1st grow and im just wondering if it loks about right size for 10 days old. it might be a little small cuz its only under 1 cfl right now but im happy with it so far anyway. thanks! :hello:

Attached Files:

2. looks fine, patience is a virtue. Add as much light as pos and keep the temps under control and i'm sure you'll be rewarded. keep it up dude:)

3. looks good, but its a little small for 10 days, you should give it more light on my first grow too so gl and keep posting pics :wave:

4. Agree with above^

it needs way more light for that pot size, i wouldnt start so big if your doing cfls.

just a suggestion as im growing with cfls. and its working great!

5. thanks guys! and gl to u too :D i have another cfl that ill be hanging soon an what temp should my room be around??

6. would 1 2700k light do anything if i added it to my other light? i kno its a veg light but just thought id ask anyway :rolleyes:

like this

Attached Files:

7. keep the extra light in there. It will help. position it so the plant is receiving the most light from both cfls.

Also 2700k is for flowering
    6500k is for vegging.

But you can mix and match, since you only have the two bulbs i would keep them both on right now and get more. when the plant gets bigger your going to need much more light. 4 42w cfls should be fine all the way to flowering for one plant.

8. yea i ment to say the 2700 is for flowering my bad. and thanks for all the help :) will it even grow to decent size ( 3-4 ft) with only these 2 lights??

9. no, those two lights wont be good enough. I would add 4 more 42w cfls minimum for your plant if you want it to get that tall.

10. Weed is great!!! I think what he meant to say it 2700 is for flowering and 6700 is for vegging [​IMG]

11. haha u kno what i ment

12. Looks good dude! Put as much light on it as you possibly can without heat being an issue and this little guy won't let you down.

:wave:

13. thanks for all the advice guys! i think the other light is helpin a lil ;)

Attached Files:

14. nice lookin plant. i have a 4 Blue God seedlings about 2 days behind yours.

15. i dissagre if there was not enough light the plant would stretch long and thin to try and get more lightand would be much bigger than that!!!!!

16. yo in all seriousness. go get yourself some shop flourescent lights. 2-2bulb systems each bulb maximum wattage you can find. this can be done at any lumber store or hardware place...ace home depot whatever. Put them 4 inches from the plant. at all times. that seedling is NOT growing fast enough. given patience is a virtue blah blah blah. but these first days with seedlings(healthy ones) they should be growing very rapidly. make sure not to use too much water or nutrients. JUST ENOUGH TO ALLOW OR WATER. also with a seedling you might want to put a plastic dome over it and spray some mist water in there. Humidity>water. remember that. for the first two weeks alot of the plants moisture is taken in from the under sides of the leave....the root system is not anywhere near developed and ready to take over by any means.
    IN ALL: MORE LIGHT, LESS WATER, MORE HUMIDITY. IF YOUR RUNNING A FAN DO NOT HAVE IT BLOW DIRECTLY ON THE PLANT BUT RATHER BOUNCE OFF SOME WALLS FIRST. good luck and if you have any more questions id be happy to help.

17. what are those brown things in the pot?

18. so i might be alight?:rolleyes: hahah good!

19. hydroton pebbles haha i had no clue what they were either till about a month ago

20. alright ill keep that in mind. thanks. and im sure ill have tons of questions on the way :cool: thanks!