How's it going from Indiana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ColenelDaze, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, just moved here in the 317. How is everyone?

2. Pretty good. How about yourself? Welcome to the Hoosier state! If your ever in the 812 close to Louisville send me a PM.

3. Not bad myself. Believe it or not I'm actually from the 812 but have been in VA for the last 4 years.

4. I got your PM. Will be looking forward to your reply. Always good to meet like minded individuals In the 812

5. 812 here as well! :)

6. I think they mean southern indiana. Like close to Louisville.

7. Shaddddup :)

8. That's where I'm located

9. Errr muh gerd! Such a girl! Lol ;)

10. Thanks for not calling me today.

Jerk.

11. Sorry, didn't make it to TH. forgot I had to sign the mini me up for kindergarten today. You know how long that line can be.

12. Not a problem...just giving you crap. Lol. I'm sure it was a long line! Hope you have a good weekend!

13. It is going good in the 765 for me -how about you

14. might be movin to Kokomo here soon..

what do yall kno about it?

15. 765 right here :D

16. i was born in indianapolis. my entire immediate family is from there.

i got to say....it fucking sucks there. super flat land, and the most boring place (Geography wise) i've had the pleasure of staying at. the people aren't bad, its just the area itself fucking blows and i don't know why anyone would ever WANT to live there for an indefinite amount of time.

17. Thats probably most of america colorado plains and kanasas.  Just all flat lol

18. Damnit man...took me long enough to find everyone in all the damn corn! ;-) hello from 765

19. Hey hoosiers feel free to jump over to this indiana thread. its much more active than this one. stay up my friends. https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1010151-Indiana-Pick-ups