1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

hows it goin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawpawpump, May 23, 2002.

1. Hows everybody doin just a question does anybody out there get moody when they go without.

2. I rarely ever go without but when I do, I get extremely moody. It might as well be that time of the freakin' month. It isn't so much not being high as it is knowing that I am out of bud. That is what sucks.

3. Welcome pawpawpump!!! Nice to "meet" ya!! :wave:

Yes I do!!! Lmao! :D: :hippie:

4. Oh hell yeah! My monthly supply comes and goes in a cycle so there's at least one week out of the month where I either run out or have very little. The timing is right on the nose one week after my wife's period. So she has her fits for a few days (while I'm still high!!!!), then she gets to put up with me for me for a few days (revenge!!!). I'm pretty irritable during those few days. I want my extra sleep, clothes ironed, fresh fruit and veggies in the fridge, and God forbid put the TV on the Lifetime Channel. I'm so bad that I usually will not have sex either. But it's only a few days..

5. Damn!! That sounds JUST like me except the "sex thing", never get too moody for that!! Lmao! :D: :smoking:

6. I get stressed. When I'm smoking regularly I'm cool and relaxed the whole time, even when I'm not high. But if I go more than a few days without a smok I start to get restless, stressed and irritable and things bother me a lot easier, and I'm not as laid back about everything. Like RIGHT NOW 'cos I haven't been smoking because of exams, and my last exam isn't till the 20th of June, and I'm trying not to get high till then, and it blows! :(

Grasscity Deals Near You