Hows it goin?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SirBobbo, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Hey, I'm new here, never smoked weed, but plan to in the near future. I have been around to a lot of forums on the subject, and I must say that this is by far my favorite. Which is kinda why I joined.:rolleyes: Any way, I have used codeine in the past, got over that, and now I just want something to do with friends. Seriously, hard drugs are antisocial. Thanks to the members here for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of marijuana.

2. Welcome to the City. It's not every day we get a non-smoker. Is this a preemptive marijuana strike. Are you getting you ducks in a row before you take the plunge?

3. Basically. I've wanted to smoke for a while, but I've been dumb and turned down good opportunities. But like I said, it's gonna happen any day now. Literally.

4. Welcome to the city, make yourself at home and smoke if you got it. ^_^

5. welcomeee !
    hope you enjoy smoking when you finally do. let us know how you liked, or didn't like it. =)

6. Will do! Thanks for the warm welcome.

7. I barely smoke anymore either

Wait

What the hell am I doing here....

Welcome to the City, love. Make yourself at home. <3

8. Well before I try anything new I usually say 50/50 chance i'll like it. But with Maryjane the odds are like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999/.0000000000000000000001 Get the picture? I am sure you will like it :) Just remember to relax and enjoy yourself.

9. You simply won't regret it.

10. true, true. =)