Hows GC on this sunday night.....mines very chill.

Discussion in 'General' started by joe123, Oct 26, 2009.

1. im chillin here listein to bob marley and just smoked last nug of my no name dank with a nice can of canada dry after a long day.........very relaxing

best part is i got my paycheck and im hittin up the bank tomoro do i can get like a half oz of this no name dank and start this right back up again after class.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait..

how is the people of GC doin?

2. Chillin, watchin some football while watching my fantasy teams destroy. Thinking about lighting up a bong pack. Why dont you buy a piece w/ that check tomorow too. Soda can pipe are not good. Ecspecially if they are being used to smoke half a zip of headies/

3. Chilling and wanting some bud.

4. Just drove home, had dinner with some friends and watched Waking Life (sweet film). Now I've just sat down, taken off my socks and stuck some Black Uhuru on and I'm catching up on my ebay transactions (some bugger is a week late paying me for an item so I'm noising him up about it)

5. no lol i have a bubbler i meant im drinking the canada dry but that did made me think cause a buddy of mine is selling a pipe for 15 and my pay check is pretty big.

6. noddin off on some OC. waitin for the girl i've bin workin on to come online... smokin some good bud. laughin my ass off at this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9htCeEiNR8]YouTube - BMX BUM CRASH[/ame]

you can -rep me if you did not laugh at that video. THATS how funny it is.. :p

7. is 2.4 for $35 good?

im to lazy to do the math cuz im supa high and the chatterbox type thread is gone and this is the closest i can do without making a thread.

8. Picked up 6 tacos for $2.50ish from Del Taco, lovin life.

9. Procrastinating my essay due this Thursday :smoke:

10. I actually LMAO. Brilliantly funny :D

11. I went more :eek: than :laughing:

BTW, anyone else noticed the arrangement of the Smilies has changed? WTF is eek doing on the bottom row?!

12. Lol it changes a lot actually.

I noticed it a few weeks ago get all jumbled up.

13. dude sweet! I'm listening to Bob Marley too :smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su2n9LOHX4Y]YouTube - Bob Marley African Herbman[/ame]

I could listen to this song a million times :D

14. And now im listening to bob Marley! Love it!

15. Well Joe that'z really none of your fuckin' business

Just kiddin, I'm doin' aight

16. and now im eatin a nice bowl of some grapes and pineapple with some sugar on top ,

17. Man, tonight is boooooring!
    I have to wait a week for any bud so i'm sitting switching between Xbox and Computer ever hour and a half or so.
    I'm doing the exact same things i'd do if I was high, which are then awesome but I've realised how booring it is sober to sit and stare at a screen for hours on end lol.
    Blow some of that shit my way!:p

18. Currently chillin on some kpins, bout to roll a rillo w/ some juicy fruit, bump some Wiz Khalifa radio on pandora and floaaaat. Maybe read some hemmingway later. Overall, a very chill evening:cool:

19. smoked a blunt earlier and got some stuff done.

about to make some food and rip the bong for a bit

20. low-key. just chillin in my room wishing I had some bud. I found a nug cleaning my room today, but I'm dry until I get some loot Wednesday.