Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How's everyone feeling today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBoyBlevinz, Jul 19, 2011.

1. #1 BigBoyBlevinz, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Just got up. About to enjoy a little wake n' bake :smoke:
    [​IMG]

How is everyone doing? :smoking:

2. #2 Braddock, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    thats a powerful little nug you have there XD
    im about to vape up myself

heres a pic of the accumulating residue/hash-goo which im really excited for!

Attached Files:

3. Nice about to do the same. Gonna finish my last bowl on the vaporgenie

4. Dank nug and pretty bowl! :hello:

I'm feeling pretty good, considering buying a vaporizer later.

5. not to my bad as of now... i made 2 fire crackers about a hour and a half ago..

i THINK im beginning to feel the affects, this is the first time ive tried edibles so we shall see.
    :smoke:

6. Life's good, I got a new job today and my stash is filled to the rim :)

7. Sounding good fellas. Glad to see everyone tokin it up:smoke:

8. Just smoked A few Bongs:smokin:

9. Oooh, nice bud dude!
    I'm feeling greaaat, don't have any bud.. But, generally just in a good mood.
    :)

10. I'm good and baked. I fucking love my vaporizer. :)

11. Woke up with swollen tonsils yesterday and told my wife I probably shouldn't smoke. She was like, nah, its all good you'll feel better. She was right, i smoked and felt a little better yesterday. Woke up today with a severe fever, tonsils so swollen, threw up twice....feel like shit man. Taking my first forced t break in years......probably need it tho. Toke on!