hows everyone doing today?

Discussion in 'General' started by jedidiuh, May 14, 2013.

1. still new to the forum but thought i'd see how everyone in this community is doing today. hope all is well  :metal:  :bongin:

2. navigated grasscitys new format

3. almost done with the semester  :hello:

hell yeah! ahah i got about 4 weeks until the school year is over for me 

5. Not in the best of moods, girlfriend and I haven't been talking for the last 3 days due to an argument. I seek grasscity for consolation ;) Excited for the San Antonio Spurs vs Golden State game tonight though!  
    Welcome to the forum btw 

aww man that sucks. well if you need advice or someone to talk to, im here! just bare with me as im still very new to this haha
    who you rooting for tonight? I kinda wanna see Steph Curry dominate :p thanks for the warm welcome

7. Any time partner, thank you as well. I live in Phoenix, so I am naturally inclined to root against the Spurs, as they have broken our hearts time and time again. I want to see Steph dominate as well, but Thompson has been catching my attention lately just as much. The kid completely took over game 2, and their coach called them the best backcourt to ever play the game. (I completely disagree with his claim btw, but they are entertaining to watch). 

Yeah i'm from Los Angeles, CA so as you probabaly can guess, my team has to be the Lakers (yes im embarressed by there performance this year haha). But the Spurs sweeped them so now i wanna watch Curry and Thompson destroy Tony Parker and Tim Duncan haha

9. alright....about to run out of bud. dunno when ill get more cause im broke as fuck.
    i need to sell some shoes i never wear on ebay.

thats the worst! good luck bro. i got about 1 gram left then its off to the dispensary to spend the last of my money for the week  :(

11. Kobe is one of my favorite players, despite his arrogance. You guys got screwed with Dwight, he's like a disease. Ruins every team he goes to. 

Kobe's my favorite as well. So tragic when he tore his achilles. But he'll be back next year :) to be honest, i think Dwight has potential but this year was just terrible for him and it ended up hurting the whole team. What's your team?

13. Yeah he definitely has potential, and everyone forgot he played the entire year with a broken back pretty much lol. Unfortunately, I am a Phoenix Suns fan, but I think this year was our worst year in franchise history, so I picked another team to root for since they didn't make the playoffs. Golden State is very similar to the Suns' team, especially with the fast-paced, run-and-gun 3-point shooting style, so I'm rooting for them, but San Antonio always makes sure I don't get what I want  :cry: . Who are you rooting for? 

14. #14 jedidiuh, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013

Hopefully this time you'll get what you want! haha Idk who im really rooting for. im not really a lebron fan but it would be cool to see miami win again. Lakers are really my only team. Always been a Laker fan. At the end of the 3rd san antonio is winning :(

15. #15 ComplexTofu, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Had this killer headache for 4 days now, been taking some pretty strong painkillers. I'm in a good mood though because I found out my piece I ordered is only 2-6 days away from being delivered to my doorstep. Picking up a quarter to christen it, gonna be a good weekend :smoke:

And how are you, fine OP?

aww man sorry to hear about the headache. and congrats on the new pipe! haha anytime i order something online i practically wait by my doorstep for the following few days haha. Im new to this but i think OP means operator and i think your referring o me? im just guessing though haha if you are reffering to me, then im doing alright. Got some new bud, the budtender said it was called "Michael Phelps OG" hahaha idgaf what its called im just gonna sit back, smoke a bowl, and listen to good music while on this site  :bongin: :)

17. Drunk as fuck. I want to party but the only people awake around here are randoms on their balconies and I don't want to bother random people that probably don't wanna chill with random me. Bout to just call it a night and start again tomorrow night when I'll have been paid and can buy an 8th and hopefully many other things I can not name; 

18. Should be studying right now. But got high instead. lol. That feel

Im so high and i read this as like a poem and it was beautiful. Thank you  :metal:

me too bro...me too