Hows everyone doin tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, Jul 3, 2009.

1. #1 Nathan, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    I'm doin pretty good. I'm sober but I picked up a nickel of dank a hour ago so I'm happy. It came with one nug about twice as big as a marble. I'm listening to Layla by Eric Clapton right now and I'm downloading a dvd rip of Ceech And Chong: Up In Smoke, and Super Bad. :metal::metal:

2. Eric Clapton is god!

3. Damn I'm geting 1MB per second on the movies. I haven't got the speed for a while.:hello:

4. Smoked a fatass bowl of white widow about 20 minutes ago...I could be doing worse, that's for sure! :hello:

5. Im extremely bored with nothing to do but go to sleep or fuck around online. No more pot, no alcohol, Just me and my jugga water

6. Salt water?

Im just taking it easy. Watching Knowing and having a beer before I go to bed. I am jealous of your download speed Nathan. Highest I get is 500kbps. My ISP has me capped so I'm going like 57kb right now lol.

7. thizzing hard mayne.

8. Maybe :D

9. yay, I havent thizzed since may. Summers comin with lots of hxc outdoor raves. Im going to spend a lot of the summer on another planet

10. its good im just here watching SLIDERS !!!!

11. AIM ANYONE?

Cannablisst

12. opiated, playin some FPS games, workin people, opiates are like steroids for shooters for me.

13. I am definitely down for AIM : MadMusicJunkie93