Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows everyone doin tonight?! :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Me? Im straight chillin.

Sitting on my enclosed deck, on a 75 degree day, with a perfect breeze. Took some bong rips inside, then came out side to hit my cigarette one-hitter.

Now I'm jammin to some Matt&Kim, smokin a camel menthol.

What're you guys up to?

2. Matt & Kim. Good man.

3. Smoking a bong, listening to radiohead, checkin out this meteor shower, and eating honey mustard & onion snyders.

4. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself man one of the healthiest things we as people can do is just take a few hours a week to sit back.

5. Sitting smoking the ganja out my bongski, relaxing to some cricket noises.

6. Blown , stuck on my couch , but feel great . nothing to watch though

7. Kinda had a shitty night because of the bf but then had a fucking amazing dinner. Quail. So now I've got some pharmaceuticals in me, bout to hit the bong and then look at these rural stars with a Newport in my hand yeaaaa