How's about FOUR A's for a good peice of shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Got my AS results yesterday:

French- A
    Physics- A
    Biology- A
    Chemistry- A

I got 89.7 (let's say 90)% overall in my chem too which rocks HARD.. hehe

Went out last night to celebrate (started in the pub at 12:15pm) and was drinking until four in the morning. Went to one club where I tried to do the splits (which I can do usually being the little smug martial artist I am) but I didn't warm up and as a result my right buttock is fucking KILLING ME- Codeine and Ibuprofen and Deep Heat Rub and Paracetamol applied though so I can just lie here and surf the city now.

2. see, there ya go everyone... switch is smarter than me. go hover around him telling him how smart he is for a while why don't yas.

I would tell you that it doesnt really mean shit switch, but i know you know its value, and that knowledge and inteleigence is the only value to be had from education.

education should be reward and meassure enough.

Grades? fu~ ... oh wait... wrong thread...

3. "I would tell you that it doesnt really mean shit switch,"

dude, we have allways seen eye to eye but when you work like fuck and it pays off- it DOES mean a LOT- no matter who you are and no matter what you've worked for.

4. I'm so proud of you, Switchy Boy! I know you worked hard and it did, indeed, pay off. When I was in college, there were times when I'd wake up with my books in my arms, notebooks under the covers and that was if I made it to bed...I woke up in the library many mornings.

CONGRATS!!!!

:)

5. Excellent Switch!!!!!!!

It is great when you get good results from time spent...