How's 2008 been treating everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by BobbyBanana404, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Man the first 2 weeks of 2008 have been great, been high everyday probably smoked nearly an ounce in the past two weeks. Hows everyone else's year been so far?

2. Not to be a buzzkill, but mine has been very shitty.

Failed all my resolutions within a week, multiple health problems, shitty grades, strained relationships. Shit could not have gone any worse, I got a find a way to turn everything around.

Anyways, sorry for such a depressing answer but hey you asked. Glad to hear yours is going well though, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that have had it a lot worse than I have, so I try to keep that in mind.

3. It's been...high.

4. meh, its been the same as last year...and the year before that

5. I too have smoked about an ounce so far this year. 2008 has been pretty boring and uneventful. I got wasted at my friend's awesome lake house on New Year's Eve, but other than that it hasn't been exciting at all. I think I'm starting to get in a boring repetition again... same old shit day after day. I need a change in my life or something new to shake things up a bit.

6. The year started off great...I was drunk and high and got i high every day the 1st week of this year and been smoke stedy since:smoking:

7. same shit, different day.

8. Oh, you wait. Interesting shit will be happening this year. It's a year of change. In December, you'll be thinking, "Whoa! What just happened!?"