How're the looking (22 days old)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brown-bear, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Hey guys, this is my first time. Just asking some of the more experienced growers how I'm looking? [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. Can't really tell their colors cuz of lights . What strains you got in there ?

3. they look great from. far away with leds on...now how bout close up in regular lighting?

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

4. Sorry. Took this pic this morning. 24'days in. I just topped them for the first time right before this pic[​IMG]

5. Sorry I think that was before I topped them. This one is after I topped an. The middle back plant had two bottom leaves that were pretty burnt I cut them off cause they weren't looking good at all[​IMG]

6. Alright Dude they look good in normal lighting too!! Nice work .
    GFP

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man, appreciate the input!

8. only tip I have is ..get some DE powder and sprinkle it on top of your soil now as preventative maintenance. It will kill annoying pests before you start having to wet the entire bucket during feeding. Once all the soil needs to be wet it creates a conundrum on the top of the soil because alot of pests like to hide and breed on the moist shady environment the wet soil and a big plant create. (DE) Diatomaceous earth.

GFP