Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GrowAtHome, Nov 16, 2018.

1. I'm on another forum that seems to have a lot of idiots and hateful people acting like children. I saw a few of the state they were banned from this forum. I will be checking things out here before completing my profile, in hope that it's not near as toxic here.

How is everyone?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Doing well and you?

We do try and have folks adhere to the forum guidelines (There is a link in the welcome conversation you received). Sometimes folks do get a bit carried away. Just report them and let the mods handle it.

Welcome to Grasscity.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you! A little about me is that I am not a grower, but yearning to be one. The last batch of flowers from my friend just aren't that great. Time to take things I to my own hands.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A lot of hateful people acting like children...on the internet? Nooooo....I don’t believe it, lol. Anyway welcome to the greenest city on earth. Can’t wait to see you around more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome in man! :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you HighliketheSky

7. Welcome to GC!!! This place is great and if you spend any time on here, I’m sure we will cross paths.

I grow in homemade organic soil and drain to waste hydroponics. I’m also a diy grow light enthusiast and always happy to help.

Loads of good people here compared to “the other place”

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 Raintree11, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Thank you for the welcome!:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hiya! Welcome to the community, I’m new here as well and can tell you from what i gathered, the majority of people here aim to see others succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1