Howdy Ho! Some Afghan, Afghan Kush ryder, and current grow pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Basics, Jul 20, 2010.

1. These bad babys were grown with a 600 watt HPS and Metal halide lighting with some T-8 flouros for extra light on top, as well as some T-12's (energy suckers I know) But they are comin down after this grow. to put up another 600 watter! Also The last pictures are my fourth grow I do believe with me and my father.

Remember, to get THC you must give TLC!

Afghan Kush Ryder (seeds ordered from World of Seeds Seed bank) 3rd grow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Afghan (seeds pulled from grass I bought. Some asshole was like "Its KB with seeds!!"
    and ended up costing me 10 extra dollars for a quarter shourt one gram, So my father and I were like fuck it grow it, turns out its some excellent afghan hybrid, not alot of sativa thank god.) Oh btw the ones in the back are BULLSHIT seeds me and my father bought which were allegedly White Widows turns out to be like Field hemp seeds Wtf? right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more of the Afghan bag seed I had, plus others like Sharks Breath by DNA genetics as well as others which are not pictured yet will try to get pictures of are Cole Train by DNA genetics and Rocklock by DNA as well (oh btw the cole train we grew is fucking 7ft high WTF, this is what we get for being patient with one grow while having others in veg to long :[ but the buds are filling in I will get pictures of this tall beasty.

Sharks breath I believe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hard to tell because they are only 3 weeks into bloom :[ But are still great specimens

MORE AFGHANS? What the hellll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh btw If anyone could point me in the right direction on a good cloning and mother plant set up I'd appreciate it, I want to have an afghan mother plant, because all my grows are from seed :[

But I hope you enjoy, and I hope to make some friends that also enjoy cannabis, and know the love it takes to grow this magical plant.

2. If your plants look like that, I don't think you need much advice.:smoking:

However, if you want a good mother plant, I'd suggest revegging a plant that you really like. Just put it in a big pot, keep it in veg, and give it nutrients as necessary.

3. Haha thank you, but I'm not asking advice haha, I'm just showing my hard work to people I know will actually appreciate it, and I want to pass on what I know to others haha.

4. nice plants! wouldnt mind helpin u smoke em! :D:smoking:

oh and +rep

5. Dont wanna rain on your parade there but the Afghan may not live up to expectations.. Mine came from a seed bank and the compan removed it from thier list shortly after because of this fact.. I stay away from afghan strains now.. Hope you have better luck..

6. you are mistaken my friend WOS afghan kush ryder is probably the most potent auto flower you can get. I have another going right now thats about 25 days old and flowering. I tryed LST on this one and it has responded very well. It currently has about 12-13 bud sites thats will be colas at this point. I used Direwolf's guide to LST with the hooks. FF big bloom and tigerbloom both half str every other watering.

7. Try out Budslinger's Bubbler Cloner!

Easiest thing ive tried so far... roots in 10-14 days

8. I wasnt talking about the Kush.. was talking about the afghan... I grew MONSTER buds but they didnt pack any punch.. Workin with Red Hair Skunk now.. WOW, night and day i tell ya..

9. admiring those plants man. very very nice specimens of cannabis. you can always tell a good grower by looking at their plants.

10. those are some amazing plants man, keep it up

11. I loveee WOS I didn't try LST with mine. But, I tried growing outside to start them my area of grow was just too hot to grow lost two of the seedlings and had to baby them but yes it is veryyy potent, I've put alot of my friends into a another dimension with it.

@jamaicanmehappy

Mine I aged so the trichs turned to mostly an amber to milky to pack a sleepy punch, did the trick for me nothing I've grown has been a bust accept, one occasion with bullshit seeds from a non-reputable dealer, the Afghans I grew aren't fully Afghan, they had a male hybrid so I have a bag seed Afghan hybrid, sorry yours were a bust, I love Afghans through and through.

@everyone

Thanks for the rep, and comments! I should have some new pictures of my current grow today!

12. #12 Basics, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Actually how about some new pictures now! Father took pictures last night and didn't tell me sly dog he is. Here ya go I'll try my best to figure what strains what in each picture and some pictures from my very first grow indoors!

RockLock

[​IMG]

Cole Train

[​IMG]

mmm, bag seed afghan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and First grow with all bag seed and strickly T-8 flouros! It seems so long ago that I only used flouros haha. With HPS's and such going on now haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Very nice my friend! You got it figured out. :hello:

Stepdude420

14. thanks for the eye candy..

15. Your gladly welcome. I'm just happy to show people who appreciate my familys work.

16. I just started some Pure Afgani, got my beans from marijuana-seeds.nl. Are you familiar with this strain? If so can you give me some pointers? Your's look awsome! :)

Stepdude420

17. I've seen that dealers site before, it oddly looks like the one I ordered "white widow" seeds from and they gave me hemp seed. But when it comes to Afghani's mine are really resilient when it comes to nutes (accidently overdosing etc.) and can grow from short and bushy to stretched out (depending on light situation, and genetics) I've had Afghanis that are short and relatively bushy to tall and kind of stretched out with the bud just being popcorn bud, not one big bud grown together. But first check with that seed dealer.

18. Very nice thanks for sharing!!

19. Thanks Basics! I hope mine turn out like yours. :smoking:

Stepdude420

20. np man, I want everyones plants to grow like mine :smoking:

In other news anyone wanna buy me a mother keeper grow tent ;]