Howdy, from WV

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HickChick420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hey all, just moved to Martinsburg and if anyone could show me the ropes or send me a PM, always down to meeting new friends!

2. Alright, lots of morgantowners! Excellent!

3. +1 for mo-town! I love halloween there. Serioulsy Hott Chics.
    Coolridge is the place to go for some hippie stuff (i wouldn't purchase their bong, bowls, esp vaporizers) They are EXTREAMLY over priced but its cool to go their and window shop then buy w/e you liked off the WWW lol.

I'm in the this little tri-state with you guys! South western pa.

4. For better priced stuff and a better collection, the new smoke zone shop that just opened on Beechurst is pretty nice.

5. Hi everyone :) I live in the 740 area but my husband and I are itching to explore a little further south. Every once in a while we like to take aimless scenery drives (pretending it is 2002 and gas still cost $1.40 or whatever). We thought it'd be pretty to check out WV since we are so close to the border anyway. I always like to check out local businesses whenever we do this, including head shops. I thought I'd google some within 1-2 hours away from us but I'm not having much luck. Everything seems to be 4 hours away! I thought somewhere between Huntington and Parkersburg, or thereabouts, there would be something, but not so much (at least online). Does anyone have any recommendations for a groovy little place?