Howdy, from WV

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HickChick420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hey, not a new reader of Grasscity Forums but FINALLY made a s/n so i can get in on the action :hello:

My name is Chrissy... call me Cutty or Sparkie if ya like.
    Looking forward to talking to everyone.

2. Welcome! I visit WV every couple weeks. I love it there.

3. There is a lot of people in the Charlotte area from WV. It is as far as they could get on one tank of gas.

4. Wow, a fellow West Virginian? I'm almost speechless. If you don't mind me asking what part are you from? I'm about an hour out of Charleston myself.

5. I'm from near Clarksburg. lol. I love WEST VIRGINIA... 2 hours north of Charleston and an hour south of Morgantown.

6. I couldnt get to charlotte on a tank of gas.. maybe on 2-3 lol. I've been to Lowes Motor Speedway. lol

7. Ah, nice. I've lived in Beckley my whole life. But yeah, I never wanna leave here!

8. I've got no aspirations on leaving west virginia. greatest states as far as i'm conserned.

9. I used to go to Clarksburg on business from time to time. Welcome to the City, neighbor. Western PA here.

10. welcome im from charleston. i thought i was the only one from wv here haha

11. Seems to be a few of us here from West Virginia =)

12. Hey Sparkie! hahah welcome :)

13. from princeton,wv!

14. Heading to Eastern WV right now. Seneca Rocks area.

15. a whats up from morgantown here

16. Hi hon! About time you joined! Another gal's voice is always good!

Click that first link for a little "welcome present". I think you will find it amazing!

Granny :wave:

17. well hello everyone, nice to see there are people from WV here! and other "gals" as storm crow put it! i just moved permanently to morgantown, but have been working here since october. if anyone wants to show me the ropes, message me and i would like to meet up! i only know coworkers out here and just got a new job, so there go all my friends lol. plus none of them toke, they gave us random drug tests. passed my last one last week and am looking forward to failing many in the future. yup. high aspirations right here. :)

18. Hell yes. Love seeing more and more people representing the 304!

Parkersburg guy, here.

19. cant wait for school at wvu to start back up in the fall.

20. Thats where I was living a couple of months ago, youre totally not alone dawg.