1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy from the T.O

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uber-Budz, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Greetings all,

Just a quick message to say hi to all the Marijuanos(Don't like the term stoner) out there from me here in Toronto.
  2. welcome to grasscity uberbudz :) hope ya like it here~!
  3. Welcome!

Smoke and be good :)

4. Many good people here.....enjoy the site,and the boards.....have fun .....peace...

5. Hey there Uber-budz!Always nice to see another Torontonian around here, greetings from the St.Clair/Oakwood area!

6. Thanks.

One of my favorite places for munchies is Dutch Dreams at St. Clair/Avenue Rd. When I'm high, those milkshakes are like the sweet nectar of the gods.
  7. I know dutch Dreams, it's about a 15 minute walk from my place at St.Clair and Vaughn. I haven't been there in ages, but everything there is great, especially in the summer, and it's all that much sweeter because that's the place they went to in Half Baked!

8. Actually my current favorite place to smoke is behind St Clair West Station. There is a little wooded trail that leads into Forest Hill. On a nice night, burn a few joints and trip out sitting in a coffee shop writing/reading and chatting up hot rich chicks. Good times, good times.

Grasscity Deals Near You