Howdy from the T.O

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uber-Budz, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Greetings all,

Just a quick message to say hi to all the Marijuanos(Don't like the term stoner) out there from me here in Toronto.

2. welcome to grasscity uberbudz :) hope ya like it here~!

3. Welcome!

Smoke and be good :)

SJ

4. Many good people here.....enjoy the site,and the boards.....have fun .....peace...

[​IMG]

5. Hey there Uber-budz!Always nice to see another Torontonian around here, greetings from the St.Clair/Oakwood area!

-Debaser

6. Thanks.

One of my favorite places for munchies is Dutch Dreams at St. Clair/Avenue Rd. When I'm high, those milkshakes are like the sweet nectar of the gods.

7. I know dutch Dreams, it's about a 15 minute walk from my place at St.Clair and Vaughn. I haven't been there in ages, but everything there is great, especially in the summer, and it's all that much sweeter because that's the place they went to in Half Baked!

-Debaser

8. Actually my current favorite place to smoke is behind St Clair West Station. There is a little wooded trail that leads into Forest Hill. On a nice night, burn a few joints and trip out sitting in a coffee shop writing/reading and chatting up hot rich chicks. Good times, good times.